Reveal Your Beauty.
Dermaplaning is one of these facial treatments that provide instant gratification without the use of chemicals. It is a simple and safe manual technique for exfoliating the skin while removing fine vellus hair, also called peach fuzz. The procedure involves using a small, modified surgical blade to VERY gently scrape the surface of the epidermis with light, feathery strokes, leaving the skin smooth and vibrant.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Removes layers of dead skin cells, leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple, and glowing.
- Removes the fine vellus hair (peach fuzz).
- Increases absorbtion of topical products.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allows for flawless makeup application.
- It encourages faster cell turnover and dewy skin.
- It results in a healthy more radiant appearance of the skin.
- It prepares the skin for further rejuvenating procedures such as laser treatments.
The Naked Price
Save with pre-paid packages.
No, the light vellus hair that you may have on your faces will grow back the same size, shape and color. If you have a few courser, darker hairs, they will come back the same way.
No, you can not dermaplane over acne or any skin issues. (But we can help you get those cleared up in other ways!)
All treatments and packages purchased are non refundable. This is why free consults are offered.
Dermaplaning is suitable at all ages. While most skin types can benefit from the treatment our aestheticians do not recommended dermaplaning for acneic skin.